Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am a horrible wife...

Why you ask? Every Monday and Thursday night Joel and I go workout together- you know, to better ourselves while spending time together too. But, tonight I fell asleep on the couch and he woke me up to go- refer to previous post #5- and half asleep said I wasn't going. Being the good husband he is, he said okay and walked out the door without question. Minor you say, right? But now that I am awake I feel completely guilty, and mind you lazy, that personal trainer wife sent dedicated hubby to the gym by himself. This isn't the first time. At times like this I am reminded how imperfect and weak I am! BLAH!

2 comments:

Laur said...

oh BARF, if this is your worst transgression then you might as well just go be translated right now.

We are 3. said...

I have much worse offenses against my hubby- I just felt really bad about it last night! :)