Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Last night at activity days(a group of 8-11 yr old girls from church) one of my sweet girls came up and started telling me how her mom is pregnant and how she is sooo excited to be a big sister. I mentioned that I will be having a baby too- as if its not completely obvious at this point! She went on to say," Oh, I thought you were pregnant, but most pregnant women I know have fat arms, so I wasnt sure."

Hmm, most pregnant women I know have big bellies! But fat arms, that's a first!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Uh.....was that my daughter?
I wonder if she thinks I have FAT arms? That is hillarious.

Colleen said...

Ha ha! I would definitely take that as a compliment! I had fat arms when I was pregnant for sure. :)

Laur said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!
And its certain, you definitely do not have fat arms. haha

scott and linds said...

that's hilarious! You're gonna be one hot mamma and I KNOW you're already one hot pregger chick! haha. Love it! I looked up my name on that website- definitely can't post ANYTHING about my name... naughty! ;)

Unknown said...

So funny! Are you activity days leader? So am I! I hope I don't have fat arms...

Kristen said...

What a compliment! What great reasoning-you're not prego unless you have fat arms.

seanandmichelle said...

Nice compliment. When do we get to see more pictures of that cute belly of yours?