Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's in a name?

Saw this on my friend Laurie's blog-
Check out your own name at: http://www.urbandictionary.com

1. whitney
A girl that you definitely wanna take home to ma and pa... Amazing girl, that you should never let go!
DAmn... that whitney girl is a keeeeeeeeper!
sexy bangin beautiful trophy wife stunning


2. whitney
Another word used for cocaine.
"I got bobby by the pound, whitney by the key"


3. whitney
crack cocaine; any substance that causes crazy/crack-like behavior
He on that whitney (he's on crack or he's acting like it)

Hmmm... I always thought it meant "from the white island" but these are WAY more interesting!

3 comments:

melocopter said...

Jim - slang to describe someone making a mistake or screwing something up
Did you spill pop on your keyboard? Way to Jim it up idiot!

Please don't start using this one...

Laur said...

the crack cocaine references are hilarious i adore you for writing me an email I felt so special!

Unknown said...

i did my name and they weren't very nice. :(