Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to life, back to reality

I had a very busy last month- nothing stressful, just here and there before Baby O arrives! I traveled to Vegas to spend some time with MommaMum, to Portland to visit my Dadio, and to Seattle to watch the Cougars beat Washington(it was waytooclose)!

I forgot to take my camera to Vegas, but we spent lots of time at the pool, saw two shows, and were able to catch up with the Paris girls. Menopause the Musical was cute and Beatles LOVE was amazingly acrobatic. It was a short trip but well worth it to get away and enjoy the dry heat.

A week later we left for Portland. It was an over due trip, as the last time we were up there was 5 years ago! We went to a beautiful rose garden, a Japanese botanical garden, Cannon Beach, the Portland Temple, a few beautiful waterfalls, slept alot and ate way too much. It was so nice to catch up with my Dad and JoAnn.

Next up...Seattle! I love that city~gorgeous scenery, eclectic, yet down to earth.

Enjoy some pictures - we took over 300 but I got impatient(who me?) and just posted a few...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13982823@N00/sets/72157607359981556/

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What the? Is that Joel with Ty Detmer, my long lost love? How did you do that?

I haven't seen your dad in such a long time. The shot of him on the beach with his hat on totally looks like Ryan and the one with him holding the Bruce sign looks like Josh to me. Look at you the National Traveler. It's good to hear you are okay. Oh, and your little bump looks so cute!

Melissa said...

What great travels. And you are the cutest pregnant girl!!!

seanandmichelle said...

Please tell me that Joel is not seriously planning to go to the bowl game if BYU gets into a BCS bowl.

seanandmichelle said...

Your bump is so cute!

Laur said...

I have so many things to say. You are for sure the prettiest and happiest looking pregnant girl i hvae ever seen. Secondly, there were two pictures of you with your hair all pulled up in the bang area and then it must have been pulled into a ponytail. Can you email me and tell me how you did that hair style?
seriously tho you have to email me not just intend to :)
lauriekunz@gmail.com