Friday, September 26, 2008

Dear Legs,

Everyday I am amazed at how much you do for me and how you tirelessly carry me everywhere I need to go. You have been with me through thick and thin, taken my physical and verbal abuse, and yet you still stick by my side and keep on keepin' on. Most recently, you have had the extra burden of carrying more than your fair share- please dont give up on me! I need you and know we can conquer the burden together. Though you may grow weary(and puffy) by days end, each morning you find strength to start over, and for that I am most grateful.

Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity and freedom to go where I want when I want. Thank you for staying strong when I am weak.

Much love,
Whitney

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, you deserve an oscar for this. How motivational. You have incredible legs, I wish I had some just like yours. Hopefully they continue to do well for you. :)

Colleen said...

I hope you don't end up with the elephant ankles I always had by day's end! :)

Sarah said...

I remember, right after having Jackson, looking down at my legs/feet and thinking they were a lot skinnier than they were before I was even pregnant. It is amazing how much our bodies can heal themselves after going through so much, especially pregnancy!