Friday, January 1, 2010

The Italian Job New Year

Most of you probably don’t even remember this movie and if you do, you remember it for the Mini Coopers or Charlize Theoron’s hot bod.

For Joel and me, however, this movie is what brought us back together. So, for Christmas I gave it to him so we could take a ‘watch’ down memory lane. We had not seen it since that fateful day in June 2003, and even then we didn’t really watch it. Yes, we were that annoying couple talking and giggling through the entire show.

Well, we watched it last night and I have to say that everything was meant to be. I mean, the movie even has Carson in it. Where, you ask? Carson is the name of the bad guy’s security system. How sweet is that?

And, to top off our tantalizing New Year’s Eve, CARSON Daly helped us welcome in 2010.

What a perfect way to bring in the New Year.

Note: Carson was not named after either of the aforementioned references. That is what made the two references so freakin’ awesome for us! We love our little man.

4 comments:

heather said...

Awesome! Love this.

DeAnn said...

I LOVE this movie and I need to hear your story...

Ruth said...

What a coincidence!!! Italian Job is the first movie Cole and I saw together. I love it mainly because of the memory of watching together.

scott and linds said...

haha- Oh I remember that movie!! Its a good one!! Glad you guys got back together and made beautiful little Carson.. it is a good New Year for you! love you guys!