Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fitness Friday

I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. I know I have much to be grateful for and among the many things on my list, my health is close to the top.

I hope you are grateful for you health, too. I believe that if you are truly grateful for something, you will take good care of it and nurture it. I also believe that enjoying good health is a choice we can all make. Sometimes it is not an easy choice, as it takes effort to be healthy. It is not always fun. In fact, sometimes it flat out sucks. But, making choices that will add years to your life or give you more energy to run around with your kids and grandkids, or getting the body you have always wanted is worth it in the long run. I promise.

So, when you wake up tomorrow, choose to be active. Choose to cherish your health. Choose to fuel your body with food that will help you perform your best.

Be grateful.

No comments: