Monday, November 30, 2009

10 Months

Carson has been so fun this past month. He is no longer a baby and is well on his way to toddler-hood. I am so NOT ready for it but at the same time I love watching him grow and learn. I can tell he understands some of what I say and it is so fun to feel like we can communicate just a little bit.

He started saying “Dada”, loves climbing/standing on things, loves to play with/in the newspaper, loves books, waived for the first time on the airplane to a complete stranger, has 7 teeth, and is so so so active. He definitely gives me a run for my money.

   028026 029 027

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Where does the time go?

Melissa said...

I'm not sure which is cuter - your new Christmasy blog header (divine!) or your 10-month-old boy (scrumptious!). He will be a walking talking wonder before you know it. Fun times!

scott and linds said...

Man I love this kid!! He's so adorable! I can't believe he's saying DADA!! Growing up too quick Whit!