Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fitness Friday Returns

I’m biting the bullet and doing it again. I am uber excited and have lots of goodness to share, so stay tuned. Until then, think about this…

Why does everyone start their quest for change on a Monday? Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t everyday an opportunity for us to be our best and have a fresh start? Why cheat yourself out of the extra ‘x’ days just because our society has taught us to put off today, what we can do tomorrow? You can be different. By the time Monday rolls around, you could be that much further ahead.

So, here I am to challenge you. Instead of staring your healthy habit tomorrow or Monday, start TODAY. Try it. I dare you.

Haven’t you heard that Friday is the new Monday?

1 comment:

Jodee Luke said...

I have seriously been meaning to ask you about (fun) Fitness Friday! I love it....only 3 more days until I get my lil' Whitney motivation!