Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disinfect

We are sick at our house. Cough, runny nose, fever, sneezes…you name it, we have it. This is our second round in just two weeks. We have always been able to dodge the seasonal cold and flu, but this year our luck must have run out.

Simply put, I cannot wait for it to end. Not only because I hate blowing my nose, miss my sleep, feel bad for Carson, and would like to leave our  house to actually enjoy some fall festivities, but mostly so I can disinfect everything in my house. No, not just a once over, casual swipe over every surface. I am talking white-glove, hands and knees, tooth brush scrubbing kinda clean. I feel like our house is tainted with germs and I hate it. I  mean, I am sick yet I feel like I should wear a mask in my own house. Yuck.

I used to be more casual about germs. Maybe over the past 5 years Joel has had some minute effect on that{if you know him, you know what I’m talking about} or maybe now that I have a child I can see how quickly germs spread. Whatever the reason, I cannot wait to get my clean on and shake these terrible, horrible, awful, no good colds!

2 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

We have had 3 people come down with flu in the last 6 days. Really bad flu. Good Luck
Nickd

lindsey said...

aaarrrrrrrggggghhhh... i hate being sick! Sorry guys- hopefully you'll be feeling better for the REUNION!!! can't wait!!

I think Joel is def rubbing off after all these years ;) Good luck cleaning