Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adios!

Today I am leaving for a SURPRISE weekend away for our 5th anniversary! Not only do I have no idea where we are going, I have no idea how we are getting there. Plane, train, or automobile? What a fun way to celebrate!

I am so excited and think my hubs is extra sweet for planning this. If you remember, he played 'detective' and found out about his bday trip, but I haven't done anything to find out where or what we are doing because I love surprises!!

The {brand} new Mr. and Mrs.

Oh, and I know our anniversary is about us, but as I was looking through my wedding pics, I couldn't help but share just how cute Makenna was on our big day.


Here's to another great 5 years and many, many more!

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy anniversary, guys! Have fun on your surprise weekend!

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great trip!

Kristen said...

Wow, 5 years already. Can you believe that? McKenna was such a cutie-she still is. Have a great trip!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

So beautiful on your wedding day. Congrats to 5 years!

Julie said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Happy Anniversary!

heather said...

Hope you have fun! Oh, and you look stunning!

Miriam said...

can't wait to hear what fun things Joel has planned for your trip.c

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Hope you have fun and totally love that Joel planned the whole thing. Thumbs up for being a thoughtful husband! And Whitney of course you look gorgeous as ever on your wedding day... every time I see you you always look amazing!

scott and linds said...

CONGRATS on the 5 years!!! I can't believe its already been that long- WOW!!! That is so exciting!! You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day! You're so beautiful Whit!! Have SO much fun! I can't wait to hear where he surprised you!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! Can't wait to hear where you went; how exciting! Fun wedding pics, I wish I could have been there. I think it was the first cousin wedding I had to miss...