Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Months

Our little guy is 2 months old! As every parent says, time flies. That is an understatement.

I was absolutely dreading his check-up because of THE SHOTS! In fact, I cried with him. Honestly. When he was getting his shots I was strong, but as soon as the nurse left the room I just held him and tears welled in my eyes. Poor guy! There is nothing worse than seeing your child in pain. Now he is sound asleep.

Our little lightweight came in at 11 pounds even, and almost 23 inches. That puts him in the 25th% for his weight and 50%th for his height. His head is in the 25% too. He's just our little muffin!

He loves to smile. He loves to have his diaper changed. He loves Daddy's voice, always turning his head toward him when he hears it. He loves bath time. He loves the sling. He loves to be held out so he can see what's going on. He loves to mimic mom and dad. He loves white noise. He loves the swing. He loves his binky. He loves to sleep near mom and dad. He loves to talk.

He hates his reflux medicine. He hates the car. He hates waiting to eat. He hates getting the boogers suctioned out of his nose.

The good far outweigh the bad and that's all we can ask for!

And now for your viewing pleasure:

St. Patricks Day... shirt courtesy of Patty Becker

His official 2 month birthday:

All tuckered out after his shots:

10 comments:

DeAnn said...

I want to hold him again!!

Sarah said...

He is such a cutie-pie!

Kristen said...

Totally cute pictures! I love the smile. Time really does fly, I can't believe he's already 2 months and I still haven't sent his present. This week I promise I'll send it off. What a little stud Whit.

Kristina said...

I cried at Nolan's 2 month shots, too. It does get easier. What a beautiful little man. I hope we get to meet him this summer!

Jessica said...

Whit you are such a cute mom! I love this post. What a handsome little man you have on your hands!

Colleen said...

He is so dang cute! Keep the photos coming! (Love the Irish shirt.)

melocopter said...

He's pretty much the cutest thing I've seen.

Amanda said...

He is a doll! I'm hoping we'll be able to stop by this summer (around the family reunion time) to visit you guys (if that's ok with you). He's a cutie!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

awww what a cutie! Tucker hates the car too :( It'd be fun to get them together...they're just 3 months apart!

seanandmichelle said...

I love his St. Patty's day shirt. I laughed when I read his head was 25%. Tyler has such a big head that I think sometimes they were afraid to tell me what percentile it was.