Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hmm...

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but he convinced me I may have to start:

Eric Dane was on Ellen today and he is definitely Dr. McSteamy! He seems like such a nice guy too. Too bad we're both happily married.

And, if you don't watch Ellen I strongly encourage you to. She is hilarious and always has so much fun with her audience-- it's a breath of fresh air to watch a talk show that is upbeat and positive. If I make it to SO CAL some time soon, I am FOR SURE going to try to go to a taping!

4 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

he and mcdreamy make the show very nice to watch... otherwise I wouldn't watch it with all the stupid love drama

Unknown said...

Yes, I watch for the sexy men too. I can't make myself stop. I have loved Patrick Dempsey since his Can't Buy Me Love days!

Anonymous said...

If you come to So Cal you always have a place to stay! I'd love to see you.

vanessa said...

I like Ellen a lot too. In fact I think I started watching her primarily when I was home with my first newborn too!