Thursday, February 12, 2009

Already??

3 Weeks Old? Can time stand still for just one second so I can capture his newness and burn the image in my mind? I already find myself forgetting just how small he was and it reminds me that time is fleeting, so enjoy every second. Yes, even the crying and the middle of the night feedings.

At his 2 week appt. he weighed 8 lbs 8oz!! He is definitely getting enough of the good stuff! We also discovered he has acid reflux and have him on medicine that seems to be helping, thank goodness.

This was his first Sunday at Church-- 11 days old and keepin' it real flashing the "sign" to his homies.


Just some other pics I took throughout the past week:





We are blessed!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know...that "gang sign" looks a little like "live long and prosper". If you're not careful you're gonna have a Trekkie on your hands!!!

Laur said...

oh that crying one breaks my little heart! He is darling Whit I wish I could come hold him for a second!

Sarah said...

That of him flashing that sign is so funny! He is so cute.

Colleen said...

That sleeping photo DEFINITELY looks like baby Joel. What a cutie! Just wait, in about five minutes he'll be three years old and Mr. Independent and then your head will REALLY be spinning! Enjoy every moment, they go by too fast!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

awww he's so cute! I love the first picture :) haha...I know it's so crazy how fast they grow up!! I was looking at Tucker's newborn pictures and he looks gigantic compared to them!

DeAnn said...

He looked so cute at church! Isaac was 8lbs 8oz at birth...my biggest baby. I'm glad you got the reflux controlled. Isaac started puking at 10 months old. Prevacid is working wonders. It was fun to see you out today. Too bad Karen had a meltdown and we had to leave. But now both kids are asleep and I'm enjoying the quiet. Sorry to ramble...

Anonymous said...

Wow Whit...he really screams Joel (literally in last pic). He is soooo cute. I cannot believe how long his fingers are! Also, is that red hair? The last picture looks a bit red.

Have fun in Utah and Hawaii incase we don't see you. Looking forward to meeting the little guy when you return.

seanandmichelle said...

He is so cute! I am glad you got his acid reflux under control so soon. We didn't figure out that Brayden had it until 9 months because he had silent acid reflux. We had a lot of sleepless nights.