Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite Things

On Friday I had a bunch of girlfriends over for a ‘favorite things’ party. It was so much fun. I forgot to take pictures, but let’s face it, I barely remembered to put my shirt on before the party started {seriously}, so pictures were the last thing on my mind.

I had every girl bring 3 of her favorite thing (the same thing) and her favorite dish to share. After we ate, we did one round of white elephant and then exchanged the other two with assigned numbers. I also had a few more of my favorite products and gave them away as prizes throughout the night.  At the end, I gave the girls recipe cards for the food we ate and am still working on one more of my favorites to give them!

The food was delish and it was even better to get 3 new products/things to try. We already want to plan the next one…

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute idea!

Megan Gubler said...

You know how to throw a party! It was so much fun. Thanks for having me. Everything turned out so cute.

Megan Cross said...

I am going to have to steal that idea for my neighbors and I. Sounds like it was a bunch of fun!