Saturday, June 13, 2009

Utah

Top 10-
...in no particular order...
10. Watching Makenna's dance/singing group perform at Wheeler Farm



9. Spending time with family- too short of time with the O'Neill's though...



8. Furiniture shopping with my mom for her {remodeled} cabin
7. Lunch with my high school gf's

6. Oquirrh Mtn Temple Open House


We had to walk thru this to get to our cars... it was pouring. No, I think dumping buckets and golf balls describes it better!

5. Having a {cute, mind you} on-demand baby sitter so I could exersise, run errands, and pretty much do whatever I wanted!

4. Seeing my nieces and nephews


3. Cafe Rio. 3 Times.
2. Sonic Happy Hour

1. Proving to Joel that he had red hair as a baby- he is in the middle!

We had an awesome time but were very happy to come home to Joel and our new 'family present'! If you don't know, whenever I leave town without Joel, he seems to purchase something we can all enjoy. Isn't he so sweet? Well, dont be fooled. I came home to speakers and a subwoofer for our computer. Just what I wanted! What a goof.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

How cute are we?! I'm hoping my mom still has that darling dress if I am ever blessed with a baby girl.

It was nice seeing you for a little bit while you were here! I need to send you the photos I took of Carson. He is such a doll.

Funny, I always go shopping when Jim's out of town or out with the guys. I just buy stuff for me though, no whitewashing it!

scott and linds said...

Looks like your trip was SO MIUCH FUN!!! I love seeing Mamma Mum- even if its just on a pic. ;) and I'm super jealous you got to go to Cafe Rio AND Sonic! Joel looks so cute as a baby and SO much like Carson- you've got some adorable boys there lady ;) Miss you!!
xx

Laur said...

Love you Whit, miss you already. Its so wonderful to think we have stayed friends since what, second grade? Lets make it a promise to get together every time you come home!
I can tell you are a great mommy, You looked beautiful and glowing. I can tell you are just in love with him.
Love Laurie

DeAnn said...

I thought maybe he bought you a minivan. Joel and Carson look so much alike! I'm glad you had a great trip. We're going in July and I can't wait to do many of the same things you did. Welcome home.

Jodee Luke said...

Wow Carson really looks like him! I'm glad you had such a fun trip!

seanandmichelle said...

Ahh, Cafe Rio. I actually have the outfit Joel has on. Sean had a picture taken in it when he was a baby too. We took a picture of Tyler in it. I can't believe Sean's hair! No wonder Brayden's hair is so light.