Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 Months

Our little man is growing up right before our eyes. He is still our lightweight weighing in at a whopping 13.4 pounds! Maybe he'll pack on more pounds once he starts solids in a couple of weeks.

I look forward to each day with him. He is getting more and more fun and I love watching him learn about the world around him, develop new skills, and change by the moment. I can tell I am going to have my hands full when he starts crawling because this kid never, EVER sits still! He is one Curious George just like his daddy.

He is full of smiles, loves when his daddy comes home, loves to be sung to, loves being tickled softly, loves to be read to, loves being a part of anything and everything we do, and loves to snuggle his mama come bed time. I hope he never stops liking the last one!

We are so in love with him!

Adorable picture courtesy of my talented sister-in-law, Colleen.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy five months, cute boy!

Kristen said...

Holy cow. I can't believe that he is that old already. What a cutie. Isn't it amazing that you can love a little one that much?

Amanda said...

He is REALLY cute. Can't wait to meet him!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Love this pic of little Carson-what a beautiful little boy! Happy 5 months!

Megan said...

I LOVE that picture of Carson.