Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter filled with friends, food, and of course reflecting upon the true meaning of this day.

Unfortunately, Carson had a blowout the moment we walked into church, so you only get to see a remnant of what wasn't poopified (his shirt) of his studly Easter duds. He looked mighty handsome, if you ask me!

He was REALLY excited about what the Easter Bunny brought him!


From our family to your's, Happy Easter!
*Carson hasn't quite mastered the 'looking at the camera while your picture is being taken'.

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

I always hated when they blew out an outfit at church--you only have so many Sundays in each size! Happy Easter.

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

super cute family whit! Let me know when you are in town or at your mom's. I'll buzz over and say hi now that our mom's are neihbors again :)

Jessica said...

You guys are such a handsome family!

seanandmichelle said...

I love how excited he is about his basket.

Kristen said...

Wow Whit, he is just growing up and changing so fast. Don't you hate those blow outs? Especially when they ruin the perfect outfit that they just look so cute in? Cute fam.

Just the 7 of us said...

Whit I love your blog. I have been waiting to hear news of your little one. Now I have a blog to read and wow I didn't know you have been blogging for so long I am so glad to finally found it.
I remember Trenton's first easter and the Easter Bunny brought Trent and Trenton matching outfits. Well we didn't even make it to church before little one had a massive blowout. I was so sad at least I got some pictures.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Here's the secret(s):

NO spicy food and lots of fiber for mom the night before

OR

Just put him in your least favorite outfit until he blows!

(Erin just saw his picture and said, "That boy is cute! That baby is sooo NICE! What's his name again? Carson??? Oh...I thought it was JAR-son!" What a goof-ball!)