Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Or something like that! This is the view outside my window today- not the best picture but you get the idea. We are getting pounded a big snow storm, coupled with extrememly strong winds that are causing huge drifts. All my clients cancelled today so I get to stay home bound and finish my projects before the babe comes. After all is said and done we should have a foot of new snow with 3-5 more inches coming Sunday.
Just thought you all might like a "taste of Wisconsin"!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Holy Cow! Are you serious? Looks like you may be staying home for a long time. Let's hope that baby decides to stay inside too and not brave the storm!

Colleen said...

Wow! I haven't seen a snowdrift like that since we were kids in Minnesota. I won't complain about our 3 inches of snow or so. :) Though we are supposed to get more tonight...

seanandmichelle said...

Wow! It looks like we better come visit you if we want snow for Christmas. The funny thing about D.C. is they cancel everything if there are only a few flurries.

LC. said...

WHAAAAAATTT??!! That is so crazy whit! So much snow! Can't believe it! I hope that little boy comes soon! xx