Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random

It's 10:45 Sunday night. Carson is sleeping and Joel is on the road, hopefully traveling safely. I'm tired and hungry, and of course we have no food in the house because we have been gone for 10 days. I should really just go to bed, but that is too easy. I thought about waking Carson up around midnight and pulling a 'provo classic' of getting food at 12:01 MONDAY, but my motherly insticts tell me otherwise. Let the child sleep.

So, I will go to bed hungry. Poor me. I think it's better that way anyway, as I ate way more than my 'daily allowance' every day of our trip. Speaking of our trip, it was so fun. Getting up at 4:45am to catch my flight home with an exhausted baby and a 3 hour layover was not so fun though. But, alas we made it.

If I just had a diet coke I think I would feel much better.

Off to bed I go...

No comments: